Tuesday, December 2, 2008

faith in terms of crisis...

just copy from my past fs' blogg...

November 29th, 2007

so many people ask me a question why i do really lean on faith while a lot of people around me are wondering about that….
i do believe in my faith and i live within it…as a police line in my life..it borders me from something allowed / forbidden..
faith, something that ur eyes can’t see, ur ears can’t hear,even ur brain cant think, but ur heart can feel..seems like unreal…
why??? do i need to prove it???
NO!!! because HE proves me every time…..


why you are all questioning, guys??
well, your right and your choice....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HE proves you every time then keep deepening ur faith. People like me tat are a faith crisis are just struggling for an answer. I'm not proud of tat to be honest but i'm trying to pass these thoughts of mine... But, you, you CANT and dont give up for HIM.

adisti Chandra said...

hehhee al...gw jg ngga tanpa pertanyaan ataupun keraguan sih..
but, what I've learned, nobody can proves me and answer all of my questions. then i know that He who makes me sure, who convince me directly by Himself..
sometimes people keep his ears and heart closed..hm...try harder to be more sensitive and be honest to your deepest heart,,,
eniwe, good luck on your journey of finding Him al...